A Call to Buyamba Ambassadors
It is clear that God moves on the hearts of people to care for his children who are orphaned or in desperate situations. There are many sponsors and donors who have been with Buyamba for years and who are very passionate about sharing the love of Christ with these children. If you fit this profile, the “Share Buyamba” invitation is for you. We are looking for ambassadors that will carry the call to others who do not know of this opportunity to journey alongside a child in the education and discipleship process at God Cares Schools…transforming lives and taking more children off the streets who are hungry for love, hope and a future in their desperate circumstances. YOU can take the next step in spreading the word by hosting a small get together at your house or a given location and invite a couple of friends to get to know Buyamba.
Florence Dongo’s visit to the U.S. creates a perfect chance to get this opportunity off the ground. If you live in Southern California, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, or the Sebring/Orlando area of Florida, we want you to get involved! Please join us this spring and invite Florence into your home to meet some new and current Buyamba friends. It's an easy, relaxing way to introduce Buyamba and share your passion with your friends and family. We will provide you with a simple booklet called “Share Buyamba” that will give your guests a quick overview as they meet Florence over coffee, dinner, or a gathering of your choice. The idea is to share the passion that is within YOU to impact these lives. You can be God’s mouthpiece to share the powerful message that we have the ability within our means to achieve Buyamba’s vision to empower a generation to impact their nation for Christ.
Before the Event:
During the Event:
- Fill out the form below or call the office in order to book a Share Buyamba event date.
- Invite your friends and family to learn more about the Buyamba ministry. You may also want to introduce Buyamba to your church or local organization that you think may be open to joining the effort to help kids in Uganda.
During the Event:
- Position the Share Buyamba booklets at a strategic place where guests can peruse at their leisure (for instance at each place setting or coffee table)
- Enjoy a time of food and fellowship and casual introductions.
- At an appropriate time, the host or hostess should set the forum for the share time by thanking all for coming and then personally share how he or she is involved with the Buyamba Ministry. Promotional Videos will are available to share with your audience or if you have made your own video you can share it at this time.
- The host or hostess should then point out the Share Buyamba booklet, refer to the action items listed, and cover the way and opportunities to get involved. Also refer guests to the Buyamba website for more information on how to get involved.
- Refer to the cards on the table to sign up for more information on the Share Buyamba Interest Card.
- The host/hostess ends the evening with a thank you or prayer.
- The host and Buyamba representative (if present) remain in a specified location to answer any questions about Buyamba Uganda or ways to get involved.